Helping you navigate your
Sounding Line Data is a marketing and business planning company that specializes in research, analytics and data coaching.
To support data equality in business, especially for entrepreneurs, small businesses and non-profit organizations.
A world where no entrepreneur or marketer ever again says the words, “I’m not a math person.”
We start with the five “W’s” but then we dig deeper and ask the four “H’s”–how much, how often, how long and how come?
Always Be Learning
“There are types of people in this world: 1.) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.”
Founder & Chief Data Coach
Monica Poling has a lengthy track record in marketing and strategic business planning especially in the tourism, hospitality, retail and non-profit sectors.
Prior to founding Sounding Line Data, Monica coordinated the research, marketing and public relations efforts for the American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association (AIANTA).
She has also served as a contributing editor at TravelPulse.com and TravelAgeWest.com, two of the nation’s leading travel industry B2B websites..
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Birthplace: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
16 Personalities (Myers-Briggs) Type: Campaigner (ENFP-A)
- Role: Diplomat
- Strategy: People Mastery
- Extraverted (57%)
- Intuitive (70%),
- Feeling (56%)
- Prospecting (65%)
- Assertive (56%)
- American Indian Tourism Conference
- Native American Tourism of Wisconsin Annual Conference
- Tahiti Tourisme Business Forum
- Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show
- Travel & Tourism Marketing Association (TTMA),
- Home Based Travel Agent Forum
- Luxury Travel Expo
- Outside Sales Support Network (OSSN)
- TravelAge West symposium, ExecConnect
- Maggie Award for “Best Travel Trade Website” // Western Publishing Association
Interested in working with Sounding Line Data?
We’d love to hear from you.