Invite Us to Speak
Sounding Line Consulting is dedicated to helping businesses and non-profit organizations create strategic pathways for growth. Our customizable services start with an audience-first focus, so we are especially passionate about sharing insights on customer-focused and audience development strategies.
Sounding Line Founder Monica Poling is an engaging storyteller and in-demand speaker and her favorite speaking topics are audience engagement, brand building and strategic planning. She’s also a bit of a data nerd, and loves talking KPIs, analytics, business intelligence and market trends.
Monica Poling Speaking Topics
The key to driving new and repeat business is engagement. In this session we talk about how to learn what is important to your customers.
Dive into the art of attracting more clients and generating more revenue by distilling complex business ideas into one impactful strategic plan.
Audience Personas &
Customer Journey Maps
Identify your business touch points and build a seamless audience experience that delivers the right message to the right people at the right time.
Watch the bottom line with these free tools that cover everything from accounting to desktop publishing to business intelligence.
Industry experts receive very tangible rewards from charging higher rates to increased media attention. Learn how to build your authority brand.
Learn how to set pricing and build a practical cash flow statement so you can increase revenue and profits without alienating customers.
- Build a Free Project Management System with Notion Software
- The Audience Value Matrix: Identifying and Meeting Your Consumer Needs
- The Start Up Check List for New Businesses
- Understand Your Audience: Market Research Techniques for Strategic Insights
Prior Speaking Engagements
- Developing Your Export & Marketing Plan; Go International Symposium, AIANTA
- How to Create a One-Page Marketing Plan; American Indian Tourism Conference, AIANTA
- Building a Better Tourism Website; Webinar Series, AIANTA
- Planning for Cultural Tourism; Webinar Series, Moderator, AIANTA
- How to Build Your Wow; NATOW Annual Conference. Native American Tourism of Wisconsin
- Tahiti Tourisme Business Forum
- Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show
- Travel & Tourism Marketing Association (TTMA),
- Home Based Travel Agent Forum
- Luxury Travel Expo
- Outside Sales Support Network (OSSN)
- TravelAge West ExecConnect Symposium