Why do so many business professionals have such a hard time writing glowing narrative about their services?
Increase your wow–and stand out from your competition–with compelling narrative, graphics and client quotes.
Generic narrative is just one mistake people make when submitting their business proposals.
Others? Not fully proofreading the proposal for typos and grammatical mistakes, copying and pasting text from previous RFPs, too much jargon, and critically, using “me” or “we” too often in the proposal.
These small mistakes can be costly, which is why it’s critical to hire a seasoned professional who is dedicated to seeing your proposal through, from start to finish.
If you’re too busy to give your proposals the full attention they deserve, we can help. At Sounding Line Data, we excel in proposal writing, strategy and execution.
Contact us now for no-obligation consultation.
Interested in working with Sounding Line Data?
We’d love to hear from you.
“Deemed non-responsive? Don’t lose valuable business due to RFP compliance issues.”
– Monica Poling
Sounding Line Data
- RFP Read-Through: We start the RFP process with a comprehensive read-through of all proposal documents and attachments and we highlight any areas that might require special attention.
- Previous Proposal Review: Next we’ll review your previously submitted proposals to get an understanding of what materials and content we’ll need to complete your current proposal. .
- Introductory Meeting: If requested, we’ll organize a brainstorming meeting and invite all relevant stakeholders, as we plan a general scope of work for your proposal. We can meet with you as often as you require during the proposal process.
- Project Timeline: Next we’ll create a master project timeline and task list, which includes content needs and deadlines for everyone involved in the project.
- Asset Collection: We’ll work with your entire team to collect relevant documents, marketing materials, images, and customer quotes. We then store this information in a central “library location” and use this material to highlight the factors that make your business stand out.
- Writing/Editing: Now that we have an understanding of how your company works, we’ll write the Statement of Work and all the other information requested in the RFP, We’ll then give it a careful copyedit to ensure it maintains a consistent “voice.” If required, we can also do conduct interviews, do additional research and write all content from scratch.
- Data & Market Research Integration: If the proposal calls for data and charts, we can do that! Send us your data and we’ll build it into a chart that answers the requirements of the RFP.
- Final Proofread: Once the report is complete, we give it a final “clean” readthrough, watching for common mistakes (like typos in headers and footers) and final scan through Grammarly.
- Report Compilation: Throughout the process, we generally work in Google Docs (we can also work in the MIcrosoft platform if you prefer but we prefer Google Docs for collaborative work). Along the way, we incorporate carefully thought-out headlines, graphics, images, pull quotes and other visual elements. Once the report is complete and approved, you will be able to download it into a PDF or any other format preferred by the receiving agency.